Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wrigley Field

After seeing Soldier Field I asked Aaron if the Cubbies were playing and he got this little boy excited look on his face...like, can we? can we? He checked and they were playing! And an afternoon game!...so after visiting Buckingham Fountain we got in the car and headed to Wrigley field to watch the Cubs play!

First, we got AWESOME seats!! We were 13 rows back from the Cubs Dugout!...The view was great...and the Cubs played great...and I mean great! The first batter came up and hit a bomb!

Now let me tell you this...I have been to many, many baseballs games...but I have never been to a baseball game like this one....The whole crowd gets into these games...it is all about the Cubbies in this town...They all get up and sing take me out to the ball game, and after the game they sang a special Cubs song...and I mean EVERYONE sang! It was awesome...and when the game was over everyone left and started filling bars on the street just outside the field...I have never seen so many true fans....hats, shirts, jerseys, singing everywhere..it was awesome!
In front of Wrigley Field....my shirt reads, " Cardinals take it in their Pujols" Lmao!
This guy drops bombs!


Wrigley Rooftops....there are some buildings behind the stadium that stand taller than the bleacher seats...so patrons of the business go up to the seats at the top of the building to watch the game!
Eating a polish dog at Wrigley Field
Cubbies Win!

No comments: