Monday, May 26, 2008

San Diego Wild Animal Park

The San Diego Wild Animal Park was really cool...I think my favorite part was the petting zoo. Usually there is just goats and donkeys but this one had gazelles and other animals I have never seen in the children's petting zoo! It was awesome...and comforting!....Quick story...one time when Aaron and I were at the San Francisco Zoo and I had some food pellets to feed the goats....I gave this one goat some food and then went to feed other goats and the goat I just fed nudged me in the side a little bit to get my attention to feed him some more....So I gave him a little more...He nudged me again and again..and when I didn't give it to him (because I wanted to feed other goats), he rammed his head an,d little horns into me...it scared the crap out of me and hurt a little (scared more than hurt) and I threw the food down at him...and yes I cried a little. LoL! (I was probably 23!)....I haven't been a fan of petting zoo's since...but this one turned it around for me!

On the tram...the tram takes you through part of the park so that you can see the wild animals.
They had baby elephants....which Aaron and I continually called bebe l'elephants (French)
My favorite guy in the petting zoo..a gazelle....he was missing one eye.
Also in the petting zoo...I am not too sure what this guy is...

No comments: