Our last stop on our way out of Canada was the African Lion Safari...this was the 2nd most thing I have been excited for (Niagara Falls being #1)....Oh my goodness...It was SO freaking cool!! We got there about 20 minutes before it opened and we got on a tour bus right away and there was only 3 other people on this HUGE bus with us!
The animals got SOOO close to the bus!...and actually the tour guide said that the lion had never been that close to the bus before...he was right at the door!! We took tons of pictures and videos....Now...if you don't like to watch videos..that is cool..but there is one that you HAVE to watch...I am not joking! You need to watch it!...I will let you know which video it is!

Windows closed, doors locked and don't get out of you car!

On the tour bus

Pride Rock?

This picture was NOT zoomed in!
A short video of the lions...



That is a baboon on someones car!! When you enter the beginning of this section, you can bypass the baboon area because they may cause damage to your car....they sometimes pull windshield wipers and trim off your car!!..and also they leave surprises on your car too! LoL! But after seeing this...Aaron and I decided we HAD to drive our car through the safari after we got off the tour bus!...I mean...it is a rental car...and we did buy the insurance!...don't know if it covers monkey though!
WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!Oh...something else happened while we were in the baboon area....those monkeys I got on video fighting (right in front of the car) ended up fighting more on the left side of the car....we were parked, and they were running and fighting and they ran straight into the car! LoL! It made such a loud noise...they got their bells rung!
After the drive through the safari we went over to the lake to watch the elephant swim!
More video to come....blogger is having some issues!
3 comments:
OMGGGGGGGG! That monkey shit is the funniest/coolest thing i have EVER seen!! LOL awesom!
I still cant get over this lol!! Too funny!
send me this clip lol... i need to post it on myspace! LOL
Post a Comment