The Watch Tower Going inside the canyon....a little nervous...a little hammin...LoL Slightly braver...In the Grand Canyon! Me in the Canyon! Awe... The cone didn't want to miss out on the spectacular view!
I am a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend and much more. I have been blessed with so much in my life that I am extremely grateful for....and I always try to remember the positives out weigh the negatives that may pop up in my life.
My husband, Aaron, and I have been married for 2 years and have known each other for more than 7. We have experienced so many firsts together, like road-tripping across the United States, and can't wait to experience so much more.
I love my job...I am a P.E. teacher at a local elementary school and couldn't be happier...I make good money, have great students and staff and an awesome team with my company.
This blog is a place for me to write a little bit of everything....a place that I can go back to so I can relive some of the experiences I have been through...the good, the bad and the beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment